Anton Featured Events Manager allow select an event you wish to be featured on your front-end page sections. Featured an event can be done via edit event page or via events dashboard list page. Enjoy using this plugin.
- Featured an event via edit event page.
- Featured an event via events list dashboard page.
- Widgets available in widgets dashboard page.
- Shortcode available in every widgets created. That means you can use your widgets via shortcode everywhere.
- Build-in developer’s friendly widget settings.
- Available layout options.
- Templates can be override in your current theme. Check our documentation in Anton Featured Events Manager documentation.
Anton Featured Events Manager Layout 1 – download here
Anton Featured Events Manager Layout 2 – download here
Anton Featured Events Manager demo
anthonycarbon.com – Anthony Carbon
Happy coding everyone 😀
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the
Dashboard > Eventsmenu in your dashboard page.
- Why do we have to use this plugin
Because it is cool.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Anton Featured Events Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Anton Featured Events Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Lets see what’s missing on this plugin for the help of you.