BPS Splide Slider Block uses the Splide library.
Slider display settings can be customized via:
- General settings subpage: Admin Sidebar > Settings > Splide Block
- Custom Post Type Block Template
- Block settings menu
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Upload ‘bps-splide-slider-block’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Within a post or page, select the ‘+’ symbol to add a new block
- From the ‘Blocks’ tab, select the ‘Splide slider’ block
- Add images to the block
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BPS Splide Slider Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Customizable options in Block settings menu
- Accessible attributes for Custom Post Type Block Template
- Fix Block settings menu sliders not working by converting props to Number