Create a restaurant menu is a WordPress plugin that lets you create a food menu and food item block inside your WordPress website with ease. This plugin is built taking input from Indian, Thai, and Chinese restaurants. It works on any well-built WordPress themes and is easy to configure. Almost all aspect of the menu is customizable according to the WordPress theme color and your website profile.
Checkout Premium Plugin with Cart and Payment System
* Restaurant main two-column menu template (CRM Full Menu).
* Restaurant menu Gutenberg block for the pages and the posts.
* Different serving portion prices and changing the total cost section.
* Different serving portion calorie count.
* Customize the menu background color.
* Customize menu title color and font size.
* Show the spicy level of the food represented by red hot chilly where 5 is highest.
* Customize individual food item background color.
* Customize individual food item title and description color.
* Customize individual food item title and description font size.
* Add options on the food item. For example: Let your customer choose whether they want chicken, beef, or pork.
* Control the additional cost on your provided options.
* If the options are not adequate, you can add extra options with or without additional costs as well.
* Change price color, font, and it’s the background.
* Select jQuery, Font Awesome, and Bootstrap to run.
* Set your currency symbol.
* Easy allergens configuration and listing.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Create Restaurant Menu
- Go to
Plugins -> Add Newand search for “Create Restaurant Menu”.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to admin “Restaurant Menu” tab and configure.
How to configure
Upload the plugin from the wp-admin. You will see the plugin icon with the name “Restaurant Menu” on the left sidebar of the wp-admin. Click on the plugin tab and Follow the instruction on the tab.
Configure Main Menu
Create a page and select “CRM Full Menu” as a template. Then go the Appearence>>Widgets. You can see “CR Menu List Right” and “CR Menu List Left” on the page. Drag and drop the available widget name “Restaurant Menu Item” on these sidebars. Configure those widgets inside the sidebar.
Configure Menu Block
Go to any page or post. Select “Restaurant Menu” block from common blocks and configure.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Create Restaurant Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Optimized for WordPress 5.x and Gutenberg.