This is a professional tool to manipulate enqueued Styles and Scripts on your website; add custom CSS to the first screen and not first screen optionally, choose where to apply. Use it to improve your Core Web Vitals score or just add custom styling.
- Control your website’s CSS
- Apply changes to individual posts/pages/custom post types
- Apply changes to all posts of a specific type
- Apply changes to the blog or any post-type archive
- Inline, defer, or de-register / disable Styles and Scripts
- Edit CSS easily with the CodeMirror visual editor
- Automatic CSS minification
- Instructions to get CSS
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Navigate to “CSS Settings” in the left sidebar of your wp-admin.
- Click “Add New” Settincs Set
- Input your CSS or adjust the settings.
- Choose where to apply the changes and Publish.
- Repeat to apply a different set of settings to other posts.
You can customize the code to suit your requirements or suggest improvements on GitHub. The code is transparent and easy to understand.
- Install the plugin
- Activate the plugin
Feel free to ask your questions here or through GitHub..
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“First Screen CSS & Settings” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors