HD Quiz. The easiest way to create fun quizzes for you site
This is an addon plugin for HD Quiz and cannot be used on its own. HD Quiz 1.7.0+ is required.
See a live demo of HD Quiz in action.
This addon will create a new Results page for HD Quiz that shows a nice table listing each time one of your quizzes was completed. The table includes the name of the completed quiz, the date and time of completion, the score, whether the quiz was passed of failed, and, if the user was logged-in, their display name.
This is a free and “light” version.
The Save Results Pro addon is a paid version and can be found here: Save Results Pro
– save quiz taker’s name and email
– add custom form fields
– send results via email
– sort and filter results
– save each result of each question/answer
– leaderboard functionality
HOW TO USE | TUTORIAL
- Install HD Quiz
- Install this
- Check the Results page
Quiz, quizzes, create a quiz, add a quiz, quiz plugin, hdq, harmonic design
Contributors & Developers
“HD Quiz – Save Results Light” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “HD Quiz – Save Results Light” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
– better compatability with WP 6.x+
– minor UI updates to coincide with HDQ 1.8.8 tabs
– update SRP copy
– increase total records from 500 to 1000
– better datetime – use WordPress defined timezone
– show total records count in table
– HD Quiz 1.8 Compatability
– Quick options: delete all results; export results as CSV= 0.1
– init release