Most people are likely to use some lines of PHP or the widget provided by the Multisite Language Switcher to integrate the links to the translations in their blogs.
But this can lead to fatal errors if you don’t know much about PHP, or maybe the dynamic sidebars are not the best place in your opinion. If you want to integrate the Multisite Language Switcher in one (or more) of your Navigation Menu(s) then you should give MslsMenu a try.
- Download the plugin and uncompress it with your preferred unzip programme
- Copy the entire directory in your plugin directory of your WordPress blog (/wp-content/plugins)
- Activate the plugin
- You will find the configuration of the plugin once in each blog in Settings -> Multisite Language Switcher
- Set the the menu specific options such as
<li class="mslsl-menu">before the item-ouitput or the description. Please, check the Screenshots-section too!
Contributors & Developers
“MslsMenu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WordPress 6.3 tested
- WordPress 6.2.2 tested
- Pest as new dev/tester dependency
- Unit testing completed
- WordPress 6.1 tested
- phpstan config excluded
- WordPress 5.8 tested
- Pest for Unit tests added
- PHP 7.1 as minimum declared
- compatibility con MSLS 2.4
- compatibility con MSLS 2.0
- marked as stable
- WordPress Coding Standards