Pollin wordpress plugin will let you create and add polls to your blog. It can be shown to your visitors who will be able to vote in the poll.
You can add the poll in a post by including the html comment [POLLIN 1] in the post. Here 1 is the ID of the poll to be shown.
More Details at Pollin WordPress Plugin post in my blog
- Download the zipped file.
- Extract and upload the contents of the folder to /wp-contents/plugins/ folder
- Go to the Plugin management page of WordPress admin section and enable the ‘Pollin’ plugin
- Go to the Polls Management page(Tools > Manage Polls) to create or edit the poll.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pollin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pollin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Beta release made.
- WP 2.8 Compatible
- Prettier Admin forms.
- Dynamic Sidebar Widget polls now possible.
- Uses WPFrame
- Solved the editor bug problem in WP 2.8.5
- Depreciated the old type insertion – it will no longer work. Use [POLLIN 1] in your posts/pages.