This plugin allows you adding Adobe Typekit Fonts to your WordPress site with ease.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Go to
- Provide your Adobe Typekit Fonts code.
- Customize the CSS according to your needs.
Why am I not able to save the Adobe Typekit Fonts code?
This issue might be caused by a security plugin. If you use a security plugin, e.g. Wordfence, then disable it so save your Adobe Typekit Fonts code and activate it once you’re done.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SMNTCS Adobe Typekit Fonts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested up to WP 6.4
- Tested up to WP 6.1
- Adjust GitHub Actions trigger
- Tested up to WP 5.2
- Refactored based on PHPCS and WPCS
- Tested up to WP 5.1
- Added README.md
- Added FAQ
- Initial release