Sidebar widget to show (upcoming and previous) events.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Go to post or page and provide a start date of the event.
- If wanted, also provide an end date of the event.
- Go to
Customize » Widgets, add the
Simple Events Widgetto the required sidebar.
- Adjust the widget settings according to you needs.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SMNTCS Simple Events Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix warning when regarding undefined array key
- Only execute plugin on posts and pages
- Remove line break after event list
- Show message when no events are available
- Test up to WP 6.2
- Test up to WP 6.1
- Test up to WP 6.0
- Test up to WP 5.9
- Test up to WP 5.8
- Test up to WP 5.0
- Initial release