Authomatically adds titles to the_post_thumbnail function. Adds title attribute for img tag. There are two options: current post title (default) or attachment title (need set SHOW_POST_TITLE_AS_THUMBNAIL_TITLE to FALSE).
- Add title attribute to img tag for the_post_thumbnail function.
- Shows post title or attachment title.
- Small and well written code plugin.
- It does not change the database or other files.
Basically, plugin adds post title to thumbnails.
For displaying attachment title find line
and replace it with
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard
- Click the upload tab
- Browse for the plugin file (WP Add Titles to post thumbnails) on your computer
- Click \”Install Now\” and then hit the activate button.
- Can this plugin add title attribute to my thumbnails?
- Is it safe?
Contributors & Developers
“WP Add Titles to post thumbnails” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- WP Add Titles to post thumbnails is ready.