Easily allows you to place a FormSpring.me question box on your sidebar and a shortcode to display your recently answered questions on any page or post.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the new Widget to your sidebar on the Widgets menu
- (Optional) Add the [formspring username=”my-username-goes-here”] shortcode to any page or post.
- How do I create a FormSpring.me account?
You can create a free FormSpring.me account by visiting http://www.formspring.me
- What is the “username” field?
This is your FormSpring.me username.
- What are the options for the shortcode?
The default shortcode you need to enter is:
To control the number of questions displayed:
[formspring username=”my-username-goes-here” questions=”5″]
To display an “Ask me anything” box at the top of the page:
[formspring username=”my-username-goes-here” ask=”yes”]
- How can I customize the way my questions page looks?
The stylesheet that controls the question page is located in the plugin folder (fsmWidget.css). There is also an image in the images/ folder inside the plugin folder.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FormSpring.me Question Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FormSpring.me Question Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Added shortcode for displaying questions and answers on a post/page.